Does your company need help with a specific area of business?
At JSI, we offer consulting packages for companies that need private guidance under one day or longer.
We offer one-off consultation sessions to quickly identify the current state and map out your growth plan. We offer full-day workshops for you and your team, where we focus on creating a plan and structure for a Key Growth Activator to move the needle for your business.
We also undertake longer consulting projects where our team develops a packaged service and scalable business model, puts together the infrastructure needed to grow, and implement marketing and sales systems to successfully launch and grow your business.
Do you need a customized Growth Plan for your company?
At JSI our Certified Growth Experts can easily map out the systems and processes your company should focus on right now to improve your results.
We offer one-time consultations to bring you clarity and a plan.
Book here and let’s get started!
The goal of this 90 minute, one-time consultation is to:
- Map out your unique growth journey
- Identify the assets and systems you should focus on building
How does it work?
- Book & pay for your consultation.
- You will get access to a calendar to schedule our call.
- You get a questionnaire to fill out so we can prepare for our call.
- NOTE: if we can’t help you, we will tell you that and refund your money.
- After our consultation, you will receive a growth map & a prioritization plan.
- You will get a recording of our call so you can repeat it anytime.
Business consultants are an important part of our business culture. We have discovered that hiring consultants and outside experts can save us time and money. It also can increase our competitiveness and professionalism.
Consultants work best for those organizations or individuals who know what they are seeking and have clearly defined projects or objectives.
The following list provides 10 reasons why you might want to hire a business consultant.
10 reasons why business consultants are hired:
- To provide a “short-cut” to know-how, knowledge and information that does not exist in the organization
- To provide a professional service that does not exist in the organization, or that is needed for a specified period of time
- To provide solutions to specific challenges and situations
- To validate ideas that have already been created in the organization
- To analyze, diagnose or criticize (constructively)
- To facilitate the search for ideas and solutions with existing team members
- To facilitate, create and implement methodologies and systems that enhance efficiency and organization
- To access a network of business or government contacts
- To bring in an experienced “outsiders” evaluation and point of view
- To present, teach or implement “new” business ideas and procedures
Interested in Business Consulting Solutions for your Business?